Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fancy MACH 4!!

Align Center
I still have to write about moving, and my birthday, and probably some other stuff, but first an agility interlude. Fancy earned her fourth AKC Master Agility Championship today. It was at the park right outside the shelter where I adopted her five years ago. Maybe some of you don't remember Fancy was in this shelter because her owners turned her in for escaping. I guess she was an outside dog given no or very little attention and she felt no reason to stay. The feces matted into her coat is one clue that I am correct. Now, five years later she has four MACHs, has been to the AKC Invitational four times (it will be her fifth time in Dec) and made the finals twice, appearing on Animal Planet once. She won "most obedient" and "Best in Show" at a local, fun pet day, earned High in Trial at her first ever obedience competition, the Tibetan Terrier Club of America's National Specialty, had four out of four clean runs at last years AKC Agility Nationals in Oklahoma, AND is the only Tibetan Terrier with any number of MACHs and a UD. Yep- I'm proud of her, and am using her MACH 4 as an excuse to brag.

Good Job AGAIN Fancy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQPdHpfzNpA

3 comments:

Older and Wiser said...

Hurray for Fancy and for M! I read your blog every day even if I don't leave comments.

Love

Citizen Grouch

Katie said...

Congratulations!

Urban canines said...

Congratulations to both of you!! That is such a great accomplishment and you have every reason to brag! I hope the shelter publishes your story to everyone who comes to them.