Monday, December 28, 2009

Dottie and Pie

Dottie and Pie are demolishing the house with their play time, and Dottie keeps stealing all the new toys and destroying them even faster than Pie does. Maybe Fancy wants to play with the nice blue lufa dog. Dottie does not share well. Fancy got in a few squeakes on the cupcake (we love check in toys!) while Dottie was "resting" in her crate.


I am enjoying blogging on my new laptop while sitting on the couch! Maybe later I'll go to the park and run into an ex boyfriend who I don't like and then for some reason we'll go on a trip together and get in a fight when he eyeballs some other girl. Sounds like a plan to me. An no matter what others think, I still say listening to the radio and accidentally memorizing the commercials is better than watching too much TV.


Looks like Fancy won't get a chance to play with the lufa dog.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJjsEwk3TYY

After playtime was dinner time. Since The Dot was put away, Pie got some rests in. Once again Pie chooses a bed that is too small for her. Silly Pie.






I still have to post about Christmas and now I have a report on my day off today, which involved fun with my mom and sister and Godchild. No dogs were involved, although apparently my brother walked Dottie while we were gone. He reports she was a good puppy and ignored the loose dog running amuck. She is a good girl. We just have to fix the pulling on the leash. She needs to watch Fancy as her example, not Pie.



The video is taking quite a while to upload, so this won't get posted tonight. Here is Pie doing a better job of trying to fit on the bed. Earlier she had her head bent around and it was working out quite nicely for her. The remains of a toy Pie had her way with are seen as well.



I have such a small bed because I thought Fancy might use it. It was $5 at a drug store. Pie uses it the most, proving that she is a very silly dog.

No comments: