Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

The weather was nice here in SoCal on Easter. Maybe almost too nice as mom and I got hot on our walk on "the road."

I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I've put both up. I used the timer on my camera to get us all in one picture.

The family members who reside in CA.


I took one of mom taking one of me!

Mom and Dad.



The dogs and I. My dress looks bunchy and Bloom looks... strange.

Thanks to Dad for cooking a yummy breakfast and to Mom for coming on the walk with me and the dogs. We captured some tadpoles (out of a stream that was drying up) for her class. Sadly, there were several hundred tadpoles who had already died due to the stream running dry.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Great pictures! I wish our weather had been so nice. Bloom doesn't look strange, just distracted :)