Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bye-Bye Bosco!

Bosco the foster Malinois was adopted and went home to his new family on Sunday. The family consists of a husband, wife, and 14 year old son, plus a resident dog. Their old Belgian Sheepdog (long coated black variety) recently died, and they wanted another dog like him. It turns out Bosco was just what they were looking for.

I got a phone call yesterday from his new family telling me he is fitting right in and that they couldn't be happier with him.
Bosco was a nice boy, but four dogs is too many for one person (me.) He is getting more attention at his new home. Best of luck to Bosco and his new family!


I took a picture with his new family, but did not get permission to post it (couldn't bring myself to ask) so I've cropped the family's heads off. I think the son's smile says a lot, though. I also like how Bosco kept his bone for the picture.

Good boy, Bosco!

No comments: