Monday, December 22, 2008

The Word "Blog"


For those of you who don't know, the word "blog" comes from weB Log. So now you know. To me it also sounds like BLah and BOG, two words that don't normally have positive connotations. What makes a person write about their personal life and post it on the WORLD WIDE Internet, where anyone (including weirdos) can read it? I am doing it because I enjoy my sister's blog http://soldierprincessandme.blogspot.com/ and some of my friends also have blogs and I like those as well. So this is mostly for people who don't live in the same state as me.


I will probably post a lot of pictures of my dogs, because I spend most of my time with them. The picture of Fancy is just to test out posting pictures.


1 comment:

Claire said...

I hope you will love blogging as much as I do! I can't wait to read more :)