Thursday, August 24, 2017

Bad Haircut

It was time for me to give Kip a bath, blow dry, and haircut.

Here he is after the bath and blow dry and before I started trimming him.


Last time the haircut went pretty well. This time it did not. I shave his body with a 7 Blade and then I use the same blade to shape the hair on his legs. I leave more hair on his legs so they don't look so skinny. This is what he looked like last time and what he was supposed to look like this time.


But I wasn't getting it right so I kept taking more off until there wasn't enough left to make it look good so I took the rest of it off. Then I tried to trim his top-notch but it was all lopsided so I ended up taking that all off as well. I should have left it on even though it was lopsided. He ended up like this!

He is Kip so he is still cute but he doesn't look anything like a poodle anymore!

Salty got a bath as well and a blow-dry. But no haircut. I took him to his breeders house and he's at a show out of town for four days. I hope he gets some points!

No comments: