Sunday, August 13, 2017

2 Years

It has been over two years since I last posted. There's a few reasons but the easiest one to explain is since I got a smart phone I don't use my laptop. I guess it was too much work to pull out the laptop, transfer the pictures from the smartphone onto the laptop, and then blog. I have thought about how I wish I had kept the blog up because it is great for going back and checking out when things happened and of course remembering things just like a regular Journal. I was thinking about opening up the laptop and doing some blogging when I realized I could probably do it on my phone. I typed in Blogger and there is an app for that! Let's see if maybe I can keep it up a little better through using the app.

No promises though. I just tried to add pictures and it doesn't look like they can be integrated with the writing and I'm not sure I can even add captions. I don't like that. And adding the picture wasn't even working very well and when it added the wrong one and I tried to delete the wrong picture the app kept crashing. Maybe this will be my last post for another two years.

After struggling with it for a while I left the two pictures that I didn't want in the blog and tried to publish but I keep getting publish failed error. Maybe I will give up on the app and see if I can just use the smartphone and the Blogger web page... If you see this published it's because I got something to work. 


Update: I could not get the app to work so I copied this into the website. Let's see if I can get it to publish here.

Random cloud picture I took. In Montana- see how many things I missed blogging about?

No comments: