Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ribbons

I've lived here in my new house since February, and I am just now getting around to putting some things up on the walls. I can't find my organizer with all my wall hanging nails, but since I did find my tacks I started with dog ribbons. This time since I have so much wall space I decided to orgainze them by dog. These are only their Championship ribbons and other significant achievemtns, and not their everyday placements.


Fancy is first: High in Trial obedience TT Nationals, 4 MACHS, High Scoring Masters Club Member, PACH and PAX, 2 Agility Invitational Finalists, 8th Place 20 inch Invitational, 2 4th Placez at AKC Nationals and 2 AKC Finalist ribbons plus her 2nd Place AKC Nationals Finalist Ribbon. Phew! A truly unlikely champion. That's my Fancy Pants!


























Next we have Pie: 3 MACHs and a ribbon from the Parade of Titleholders at the Specialty.



























And finally Dottie: I'd really like to get a MACH ribbon up there but for now we have her TDX ribbon, SW Reginal Grand Prix Final first place and her byes for semi finals at Cynosports in GP and SC. The green ribbon is from AKC Nationals T2B and is special because it was a third place finish but they only gave out a ribbon for first. It is interesting to me that the most physically talented of my dogs has the least ribbons. An exceptional dog needs an exceptional handler and when the handler isn't quite good enough the ribbon wall suffers. But that's okay because we had fun anyway and Dottie doesn't know the difference.

No comments: