Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Mardi Gras!






















Pie says, "Laissez les bons temps rouler!!"

Of course this is a genuine Mardi Gras mask bought when I was in Nah Lins (New Orleans) on Mardi Gras a few years ago.  I had beads as well but a certain young girl pulled on them and they broke.  Pie doesn't need beads to let the good times roll though.  The good times are always rolling for Pie!  She had an especially good day since she got to practice agility in the yard after Dottie's session, then went on a long (3 miles, so not long at all if you are my mother) walk with me and the other girls looking for the Post Office.  We never found it and when we made our way home I drove to it instead.  However, on all the outgoing boxes there the pick up isn't until 5 pm!  I have something that has to be post marked by tomorrow so who knows if they will post mark it after 5, or just pick it up.  I decided to not take any chances and after all of that I will take it to a different city tomorrow.  The old post office building was neat though, with teller type windows, a metal radiator and old wood work.

No comments: