Sunday, October 21, 2012

PACH Fancy!!!!

Fancy earned her 100th Double Q today, earning her PACH!  The PACH is the the preferred AKC agility championship.  The PACH is the same as the MACH, but the dog gets to jump 4 inches lower, and gets 5 extra points each run.  Since Fancy already has 4 MACHs, this is her 5th AKC championship, which means 100 double Qs!

I love running Fancy in agility.  I hope we have many years and runs ahead of us.  At 9 years old, Fancy is running faster and better than ever.

 Pie also had a good weekend.  She got QQ number 19 toward Mach 3, and almost had QQ number 20, but I sent her off course.
Dottie was only entered Sunday and had a great standard run until I pulled up early and she knocked the last bar.  Darn!  Our jumpers run was nothing to write home (or blog) about.

I'll put up the videos later. 

No comments: