Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Tracking Videos

At the agility trial on Sunday I laid some tracks while waiting for our turn.  I thought I entered Dottie in Time to Beat, but I did not, so we had some time to kill.  Then, I let them age 3 hrs, and ran them between our Standard and Jumepers run.

Speaking of agility, Pie got QQ number 18 towards Mach 3 and Fancy did not QQ due to a missed DW contact.  Dottie was 1 jump away from a QQ but she went around the second to last jump in jumpers.  I didn't realize it was a tricky jump.  Darn!

The purpose of this track was to introduce her to traffic driving over her track.  I hoped the dirt/ gravel road would make it easier than asphalt. 



The next track gave us a lot of trouble.  It was a short track but a long video because it took her so long to figure it out.  My friend K watched it and slapped my hand for correcting her with the verbal "such" (sook) while she was working.  She said after the verbal correction Dottie got stressed and THEN she stopped working.  Drat.  Still, it was good I got it on video so K could tell me what I was doing wrong.



This track was from today.  I laid it right outside my house and aged it 3 hrs.  We almost got run over!  The white car could have moved over, but instead hugged the shoulder line.  Yikes.  The purpose of this track was to work traffic over her track on asphalt. I think she did pretty good.  The ditch next to her turn confused her, but she worked through it.




No comments: