Monday, September 11, 2017

Yet Another Salty Post

I don't like favoring one of my dogs over the others. You should never take a favorite. It just so happens he has been the most active recently.

He went off to a show this weekend but before he could leave I had to get him ready.

He does not care for baths and he really does not like the blow dryer. He needs two points to finish and he will be happy when he is done so he doesn't have to be subjected to so much grooming.


Grooming is not something I enjoy. Some poodle owners Love it and find it very relaxing. I just do it to get it over with. But he sure does look good at the end!

Before showing him his breeder shaved his face, cleaned up his feet, put his top knot up correctly and scissored him all over. I have the easy part. I just have to wash and blow-dry him.

No comments: