Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Yes, I KNOW I haven't bloged forever.  I've been watching Netflix!  Poor excuse, I know.  I have a draft of a blog of the improvements I've had done on the house, so that will probably show up under this one at some point.  The house is clean and the snacks are out and I'm waiting for the family to show up for Easter.  Waiting, and waiting... The good news is it has given me a chance to blog.

Muffy tips over.

Muffin looks extra cute while Dottie pouts.

Pie kept licking her lips and ruining the picture when I said, "cookies!" to get ears up.  Also, Dottie's eyes are closed.

Finally got Dottie's ears up but Fancy wouldn't look at me.  So I cropped her out.

Success!  Except Fancy doesn't look too happy.

Muffin practicing his best devil dog face.

The house, aka The Best Nest, gets into the (secular) Easter Spirit.

No comments: