Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Video

I've been trying to post this video for weeks now. At least that is what it feels like. It isn't even that great of a video. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it won't load on you tube or photobucket, even after I compressed it. In case it once again refuses to load, I will also try loading it here. Nope, didn't work. Very frustrating. Some photos I am trying to load on a different post are also not loading.







One reason I some times do not update my blog is my Internet access is intermittent. It is wireless and I bought an external antenna, so we will see if that helps. If it does, I will trying moving my computer out of my kitchen and into my computer room.



I give up. I republished this video and it still won't load. I hope all my videos do not start this. I'm very frustrated. I tried to load some pictures in another post and that didn't happen either.

No comments: